Ivanhoe Community Priorities and Priority Actions
- Develop a community cultural keeping place and knowledge and visitor centre as the focal point for researching, displaying and honouring our cultural heritage, and to create a culturally safe hub for delivery of health and human services;
- Advocate for the provision of the physical infrastructure and resources needed to improve the health and wellbeing of our children and young people;
- Advocate for the infrastructure, resources and services necessary for the respectful care for our Elders;
- Enhance community awareness of, and access to, a greater range of primary health prevention and intervention services; and
- Ensure our people have access to safe, well maintained housing free from overcrowding and provided with the means to lessen the impacts of the Ivanhoe climate and environment.