Denise Hampton is currently the Interim Chairperson for the Broken Hill CWP.
Broken Hill Community Priorities and Priority Actions
- Support our children to continuously improve their academic achievements enriched by strong cultural values;
- Provide opportunities for our people to engage in meaningful work and enjoy improved economic wellbeing;
- Require service providers to commit to and observe CWP engagement protocols when conducting business;
- Continue to support and maintain a safe, healthy and resilient Aboriginal community in Broken Hill;
- Work to ensure our people are treated with justice, fairness, equality and respect before the law; and
- Advocate for improved access to and availability of safe, affordable and quality housing.
Broken Hill Community Action Plan - November 2019